If you are landing on this page from Paypal you either registered for a class or bought a product! Thank you so much for your business!
See you in class or on the range!
Student requirements: Students who register for a ACCURACY FIREARM TRAINING class are affirming (by registering) that they are:
• Legally authorized to own and operate a firearm.
• Of sound mind, and free from mental illness or physical conditions that would prevent the safe operation of a handgun.
• Affirming that they recognize and accept the inherent risks of firearm training.
• Affirming that they intent to use the skills taught by ACCURACY FIREARM TRAINING in a legal, ethical, and honorable manner at all times.
Class cancellation: While it is extremely rare, a class may be cancelled by ACCURACY FIREARM TRAINING if minimum student registrations are not received. We recommend that you ensure that the class enrollment is good before making expensive travel arrangements.
• Full tuition will be refunded in any case where ACCURACY FIREARM TRAINING must cancel a class and if the class cannot be rescheduled.
• Students may choose between a training credit (for any AFT class) or refund.
Class refunds: Students may cancel their registration and receive a full refund (minus fees) if done a minimum of 7 days prior to class start, by contacting ACCURACY FIREARM TRAINING within the following guidelines:
• If the cancellation occurs more than 7 days from the class start, student will still receive a full refund minus the processing fee the registration system is charged for a credit card transaction (about 4%).
• If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days from the class start, student will still receive a full refund if they find a student to take their class seat (**replacement student must make payment on the class before refund will be issued).
• In a cancellation inside of 7 days, students may receive a class credit (to any AFT program) if they experience a true emergency that prevents them from attending class (family death, exigent circumstances). A refund may be issued on a case-by-case basis.
• Students who fail to notify AFT within the required time frame and who do not attend class will not receive a refund of tuition.
Questions about any of these rules can be directed to the program manager at:
Thank you kindly,
Copyright © 2022 Accuracy Firearm Training - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Accuracy Firearm Training